Click here to see the Church Calendar
Click here to view/print the BCOC Facilities Request Form
Click here to view/print the 2017-2018 Interest Survey
Click here to view/print the 2017 Pledge Card
Adult: Chilli, dessert
Children: Pizza, fruit, dessert
REMINDER: Wednesday Night Supper reservations are due every Monday by 3:00 p.m. If you would like to be placed on the permanent list or to confirm your permanent reservation, please contact the church office at 328-0644.
Upcoming Wednesday Nights
October 25, "How to Have a Civil Discourse in an Uncivil World," J.L. "Vic" Dippenaar
November 1, "Civil Discourse," Vic Dippenaar
November 8, "Civil Discourse," Vic Dippenaar
November 15, Bible Study with Pastor Sarah
Novemember 22, No activities, Thanksgiving Holiday
Trunk or Treat!
Tuesday, October 31 from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
BCOC members and friends from the community will transform our parking lots into a street carnival for Trunk or Treat! Many of you are already helping us by bringing goodies, treats and small toys to give away. Thank you! You are also praying for our hospitality to be warm and our environment to be safe on Halloween Night as we plan to greet hundreds of guests.
Here are some ways you can be involved at Trunk or Treat:
- Decorate your trunk OR create a small "carnival" type game in or beside your trunk...
- HERE are some EASY ideas. (There are lots of ideas on Pinterest too!) We have several supplies to create a game right here at BCOC. Just ask. Other popular stations have been: Fortune-telling, face-painting, temporary tattoos, making balloon animals, corn hole. Candy treats and tiny toys make perfect prizes.
- Provide individually wrapped baked goods for our “Cake Walk.”
- Cooking and wrapping hotdogs to give away.
- Offer hospitality by giving away treat bags and tickets for concessions.
- Greeters will walk the grounds and talk with children/families waiting in long lines. Wear an apron and give away small treats to children and adults-with-a-sweet-tooth. Greeters will replenish candy at popular spots and help guide guests to the restroom facilities at the rear of the Ministry Center. Be in costume for this if you like, or just wear something comfortable (like your Camp BCOC or Beach Retreat T-shirt).
Please help us by signing up to participate. Sign up lists can be found on tables in the Fellowship Hall. Or contact Valerie Burton.
Volunteers arrive between
5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.